This list of Middle-Assyrian antroponyms collects three publications, which have followed each other over time:
1970 – OMA = Claudio Saporetti, Middle Assyrian Onomastica. Vol. I: personal names; Vol II: Studies, vocabularies and lists, “Studia Pohl” 6, Rome, Pontifical Biblical Institute.
1979 – NAOMA = Helmut Freydank – Claudio Saporetti, New attestations of Middle Assyrian onomastica, “Incunabula Graeca” 74, Rome, Edizioni dell’Ateneo & Bizzarri.
2016 – AMA = Claudio Saporetti, co-author G. Matini, collaboration of F. Nebiolo, S. Salin, D. Socci, S. Ticca, Antroponimi Medio Assiri, Centro Studi Diyala, Rome, Informatic@pplicata
Publications purchased in pdf format are regulated by the same laws as for print publications. In particular, the rules of use are highlighted below:
- The file can only be used by the owner.
- It cannot be resold until once.
- It cannot be copied and disclosed
- It can only be printed once.
- In the case of purchase by libraries, public or private, the volume may be made available to the users of the Library, as long as appropriate measures are taken to prevent it being copied and removed from the Library