The present volume contains the edition of sale and loan contracts belonging to the Ojeil Collection (XIX-XVIII century B. C.).
Publications purchased in pdf format are regulated by the same laws as for print publications. In particular, the rules of use are highlighted below:
- The file can only be used by the owner.
- It cannot be resold until once.
- It cannot be copied and disclosed
- It can only be printed once.
- In the case of purchase by libraries, public or private, the volume may be made available to the users of the Library, as long as appropriate measures are taken to prevent it being copied and removed from the Library
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.