This volume, already published by the Editorial Service of the University of Pisa in 2003 and newly presented here in its full version, is the natural continuation of Volume I. It is available pdf.
Publications purchased in pdf format are regulated by the same laws as for print publications. In particular, the rules of use are highlighted below:
- The file can only be used by the owner.
- It cannot be resold until once.
- It cannot be copied and disclosed
- It can only be printed once.
- In the case of purchase by libraries, public or private, the volume may be made available to the users of the Library, as long as appropriate measures are taken to prevent it being copied and removed from the Library